Write...

Write...

Monday, June 6, 2011

Introducing ME...:)

"Sometimes, what is seen by the naked eyes has a total difference on what is really inside." 
       A person doesn't really know who he is just like a butterfly which doesn't know the color of its wings. Everyone that surrounds it was able to witness how gorgeous and colorful its wings are. I personally don't know who I am and how do I appear to others. I am really unaware about how good others see me or how evil my acts are.
       I am a shy person; someone who fears talking to an audience. I prefer to listen than to speak. I admire people with very nice behavior; I admire someone who is talented and caring. I love music and I dance to its beats but I never admired my voice...:D 
       I am just a typical School girl who never fails to end up a day with a cheerful smile. Someone who prefers to shoulder a load alone rather than to let others carry her burden. When I encounter times when I can't manage something, I would simply calm down, clear my mind and act funny in front of whoever was beside me. It is my way of relaxing and thinking how I can make everything fine. 
        I am just a little teenager, namely Angel, who has a big concern on nature and animals. Someone who cries when an innocent pig was being slaughtered or when a kitten is being hurt by children. I love animals the way that I treat them a my family. I would rather be at their place than to see them suffer. 
     I am so fearful at many things but I am bravely facing situations which make me frightened in order overcome whatever fear I have here in my head.  I'm the only child in our extended family. I hate being embarrassed. I never wanted to be seen crying in public or even possessing a mad face. I want to be recalled by people as a person with positive insights and a person who spends all her time effectively while having a permanent smile in between her cheeks.
      I love God above all; he is my everything and I can't end up a day without saying a little prayer. I love my parents, my grandparents, my cousins, my niece, my uncles and aunties and my friends. I would do everything for them. 
     
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment